The focus of ERP systems has shifted from specific business areas such as manufacturing or procurement to broader use throughout the organization. As ERP systems impact almost every aspect of a company, the success of an ERP implementation is of utmost importance. The transition from existing traditional systems to a new ERP can consume significant corporate resources, including time, expense, and risk to business operations.
Tekplay’s expertise includes managing ERP (SAP/Oracle/MS Dynamics/inDice) implementations across a wide range of industries. The following structured approach enables Tekplay’s clients achieve the best results:
- Understand business processes and key requirements
- Functional Analysis
- Fit Gap Assessment
- Data Migration – Automation
- Conference Room Pilots
- Deployment/Rollout Planning
- Training and Change Management
In any ERP implementation, there is an uncertainty associated with the cost and timeline of the project. This stems from the lack of expertise on the packaged application in the implementation team. We have been able to address it with our best in class business implementation specialists. Our implementation team has a deep understanding of the capabilities of packaged applications and delivers the optimal solution for the business.
- Incise EAM
Features: Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) is an effective web-based solution, which measures, analyzes, improves, controls and maintains the company assets and prevents operational barriers and uncovers the hidden profits. Incise EAM automates the processing of non-scheduled repair and scheduled preventative maintenance requests.
- Breakdown and preventive maintenance
- Shutdown maintenance
- Condition monitoring
- Highly flexible asset definition with details like purchase, specifications,
insurance, drawings, handling procedures, etc.
- Automatic work order generation (individual / batch) and tracking based
on preventive maintenance
- Schedule with information on material, labor and equipment requirements
- Comprehensive asset maintenance and calibration request management
- Implements effective equipment based maintenance and reduces downtime
- Increases life expectancy, greater work safety and higher overall equipment efficiency
- Ensures resource tracking & availability
- Increases asset service delivery responsiveness